16 Cook Avenue, Blyth SA 5462Sold $379,000
House Sold - Blyth SA
This 2012 built home has it all. The crisp, inviting wide entrance leads you to a magnificent open plan kitchen and dining area for the family, equipped with large breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and walk in pantry that flows through to the double garage. The living area is complete with a wood fire and access to the alfresco entertaining area. Spacious and bright is the only way to describe this fantastic family home.
Meticulously maintained lawns surrounded by low maintenance gardens, secure fencing and a 6m x 6m garage make this the perfect family home for you to move in and relax!
– 3.4kW solar
– 44,500L rainwater tank plumbed to house
– Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Walk in robe & ensuite in master bedroom
– Built in robe in bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 plus laundry
– Walk in pantry
– Ample storage
– Jarrah deck in alfresco area
– Double garage UMR
– Double sided wood fire
– 6m x 6m shed with concrete floor and power
– Reserve located at the back of the property with rear entry
This high-end property is one not to be missed! For your private inspection contact Rob Calaby today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage