16 John Street, Port Wakefield SA 5550$245,000
House - Port Wakefield SA
With 4 good sizes bedrooms plus a study or 5th bedroom, there is an abundance of space for family and friends to enjoy.
Port Wakefield is the perfect spot to base yourself with easy access to the Yorke Peninsula, Flinders Ranges and Clare Valley. 57 minutes is all it will take to travel from Gepps Cross to Port Wakefield, straight up the highway. If you’re looking to relocate your family, Pt Wakefield has its own Primary School with High School buses available for both private and public students to Balaklava.
• Central kitchen and dining, split system air conditioner
• 4 bedrooms plus a study or 5th bedroom
• Bathroom with toilet, shower & vanity
• Functional laundry & small sunroom
• Separate loungeroom
• 4 bay carport & 4 bay garage, both concrete floor & power
• Full length rear verandah, 2 rainwater tanks for the garden
• Ample parking, electric hot water, 1.5 kw solar system
Contact Agent Lisa Curnow on 0421 278 185, firstname.lastname@example.org to book a private inspection or for open inspection times.
Lisa also does free no obligation current market appraisals all over South Australia, give Lisa a call to find out more on 7078 8517.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 940 m²
- 2 Garage
- 4 Carport