362 Main North Road, Clare SA 5453$339,000
House - Clare SA
This is no cookie cutter property and allows you to think outside the box. Built in 1957 this 3 bedroom home has been happily occupied by the current owner for the last 64 years.
Freshly painted throughout, great location and a good size allotment it also comes with plenty of off street parking. An extraordinary shed runs the width of the block complete with 3 phase power and housed a well known ceramics business, complete with kiln. There is an office and a large games room plus additional shedding and storage space. This is a unique and versatile property would be great for tradies, artists, small home business or perfect as an investment.
– Freshly painted throughout
– Compact open plan living
– 3 well-proportioned bedrooms
– Bathroom consist of bath, vanity and separate toilet
– Shed 15x4m with 3 phase power
– Separate office and games room.
– Garden sheds, veggie plots and green house
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport