5 Musgrave Street, Port Wakefield SA 5550Sold $200,000
House Sold - Port Wakefield SA
5 Musgrave Street offers you a move in ready holiday retreat, home, or investment property. It is a truly versatile property set in a quiet out of the way street in the seaside town of Port Wakefield. Three spacious bedrooms have almost floor to ceiling windows, letting in an abundance of natural light. The fully renovated bathroom is less than 12 months old and has separate toilet.
Entertaining is easy, with the newly concreted driveway under a 2-car carport. The kitchen is spacious with new oven & opens into a meals & lounge area with sliding door, stepping out under the return verandah.
• Main’s water, electricity
• Steel frame construction with Hardiflex cladding
• New 7kw Mitsubishi split system air conditioner
• Front & rear driveway access, return verandah
• Newly concreted driveway under 2 car carport
• NBN connected, new rainwater tank
• 3 large bedrooms with tiled floors and large windows
• Renovated bathroom less than 12 months old
• Separate toilet in large laundry
• New sliding door to main living area
• Tiled floors throughout, new oven, quiet street
• Electric hot water service
• Secure fencing with low maintenance garden
Contact Lisa Curnow for a private appointment on 0421 278 185, 08 7078 8517 or email@example.com. You must wear a mask upon entry to the property.
Lisa can also provide a free current market appraisal, to see where your property sits in the current market.
You can also check out Lisa’s Rate My Agent reviews at: https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/real-estate-agent/lisa-curnow-co736/sales/overview
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 418 m²
- Floor Area is 110 m²
- 2 Carport