85-87 Railway Terrace West, Snowtown SA 5520Sold $184,000
House Sold - Snowtown SA
All the hard work is done, it’s now time to enjoy the fruits of someone else’s labour. Perfectly positioned in the sleepy township of Snowtown, 85-87 Railway Terrace West is a little gem. With the expanding highway, traveling to the city has never been quicker.
Not only is it a 2-3 bedroom stone symmetrical cottage, circa 1910, which has been tastefully renovated. It also has a spare 900m2 block right next door with its own title, allowing the owners to grow their own food (included in the advertised price).
The gardens are a beautiful mix of trees, shrubs, ground covers, roses, and fruit trees, all lovingly cared for. If chooks are a part of your family, they will love the large chook run, freshly cleaned and ready for your beautiful ladies to enjoy. This home truly is its own oasis.
• Two separate titles with a 2–3-bedroom symmetrical cottage, renovated
• Plumbing, wiring & electricity metre upgraded
• Modernised kitchen, gas cooktop & 900mm oven, original wood stove
• Renovated bathroom with vanity and shower, separate toilet
• Gas hot water, mains electricity & water connected to house block
• 6.6kw, 22 panel solar system, slow combustion heater
• Split system & free-standing air conditioners, NBN connected
• Large open laundry area
• Septic tank connected to CWMS, rainwater tank, freshly painted interior
• Orchid – Kaffir Lime, Plum, Tangelo, Apricot, Quince, Nectarine, Apple, Peach,
Pomegranate & Mulberry
• Vegetable garden beds waiting to be planted out
• Fresh chook run for your special ladies, decorative red brick walkways
• Single garage with power & concrete flooring, tool shed
You must view this property to truly appreciate what is on offer. Contact Lisa Curnow on 0421 278 185, 08 7078 8517 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Everyone entering the property must wear a mask.
Lisa can also provide a free current market appraisal, to see where your property sits in the current market.
You can also check out Lisa’s Rate My Agent reviews at: https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/real-estate-agent/lisa-curnow-co736/sales/overview
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,800 m²
- Floor Area is 130 m²