949 Watchman Road, Watchman SA 5461Under Offer
Lifestyle - Watchman SA
949 Watchman Road is the family haven you have been searching for. Not only does it have 25.7 acres of space, but it is also the perfect entertainer and child’s paradise. The home has been tastefully renovated with a modern country feel.
With a large, lush lawn, cubby house, swing set, swimming pool, basketball and tennis area, and gabled verandah the entire family will be spending hours enjoying the country air. Don’t forget the 25.7 acres of exploring, discoveries, and memories the entire family will make.
Originally part of a working farm, you have the added benefit of various out buildings, including raised barn, large grain shed with concrete floor and power, large car shed easily able to house a caravan, and several small sheds.
The home is a 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom symmetrical design with lofty ceilings, 2 showers and separate toilet. The kitchen is spacious and is complemented by a butler’s pantry. The bathroom has been renovated to a high modern standard with separate shower, spa bath and vanity.
Situated approximately 10 minutes northeast of Balaklava, it is an easy commute to several Mid North towns. With the new Northern Expressway, the regions are becoming a popular option for those craving space and a safe place to raise a family.
• Split system air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
• 5kw solar system with 20 panels, solar hot water with electric back up
• Slow combustion wood fire, ceiling fans throughout
• Ceasar Stone kitchen bench tops, butler’s pantry
• Floating vinyl timber look flooring
• Original ceiling rose, timber windows and doors
• NBN connected (enables working from home)
• Master bedroom and beds 2 & 3 have built in robes
• Gabled verandah with roll down blinds, ceiling fan and paved
• Basketball and tennis area
• Direct access from car garage with automatic roller door into the house
• Swimming pool with its own entertainment shed (concrete & power) and verandah
• Landscaped gardens and fully fenced yard
• Main’s water and electricity connected
• 75,000L rainwater plumbed to the home, you can switch between mains or rainwater
• 4 fenced areas across the 25.7-acre property, perfect for horses, sheep, chickens etc.
• Zoned Primary Production
Please register your interest to inspect the property with Lisa Curnow via email@example.com or 0421 278 185. Please follow current COVID-19 restrictions when attending the property for inspection.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 25.70 acres
- Floor Area is 154 m²
- 4 Garage